How can I play the next Chapter? (The next chapter won't unlock)
Why can't I watch videos?
What device can I use to play Hey Love! Adam?
Do I need to be connected to internet to play?
Do I need a Facebook account to play Hey Love! Adam?
How can I save my progress online?
If I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my progress?
Can I play more than one save?
I play on different devices, why am I not starting where I left the game?
What languages are availables and can I change them?
Can I replay a Chapter?
What can I do if I want to change a choice?
Are there different scenarios?
Are some choices more important than others?
How do I unlock pictures in the Gallery?
How much space is the app taking?
How do I turn off the sound?
I just purchased a Pack in the Boutique but I never received the coins?
What can I do if I have a problem with my game?
To play the next Chapter, you have to activate internet at the end of a chapter. A message inviting you to come back tomorrow will display... then you simply have to wait until the next day. Otherwise you can use coins to unlock the chapter immediately. To gain more coins you can buy some using the Boutique Menu or watch video using the Video Menu.
If you encounter issues to unlock a chapter:
- Always reach the screen showing the new chapter before quitting the app, otherwise the game won't understand that you have finished a chapter
- Connect to internet when reaching the screen displaying the new chapter. Wait until you see a message inviting you to come back the next day.
If you did everything properly before and it still does not work. It might be because your app has never been close properly from your phone. To close the app definitely you have to clean you flash memory:
- Check your Andoid menu (The menu on the bottom of your Android device, with the triangle, the circle and the square)
- Tap on the Square
- Tap on the Corb (it will clear your flash memory)
- Try to launch the game again
- To begin, simply hold down the Power button on your iOS device till you see the familiar “slide to power off” message on the screen.
- Don’t cancel, and don’t slide the button to power the device off. When you see the “slide to power off” message on screen, while still holding down the Power button, now also hold down the Home button simultaneously for a few seconds until you see the screen flash black and back to Home screen.
- Launch the game
Ensure to have your internet connection enabled. We need to reach online servers to display videos (the app can need a few seconds to update once internet has been enabled).
If even with the internet connection enabled you can't watch videos, then it is very likely that your phone block the cellular / mobile date access to our app. To unlock it:
On Android :
- Go to Settings, then Network and Internet, then Data usage and look below the graph to find the app and check that data usage is allowed.
- This might be linked with an app installed on your phone that limit mobile / cellular date. Allow the access on to mobile / cellular data to Hey Love Adam on this app.
On iOS :
- Go to Settings -> Cellular data (or mobile data).
- Scroll down until you see our app. Ensure that the access to data is activated.
If nothing works, try to reset your Advertising Identifier:
On Android :
- Open Settings, tap Google, tap Ads, and tap Reset advertising ID.
On iOS :
- Open Settings, tap Privacy, tap Advertising, and tap Reset Advertising Identifier.
The game runs on iOS 7.0 and Android 4.1 equivalents and higher. We cannot guarantee a satisfying experience on older devices.
An internet connection is not always needed to play... However you should activate internet each time you reach the end of a chapter to activate the timer that will unlock the next chapter. Internet is as well recommended if you want to synchronize your save online. If you want to do so, go to the Settings menu. You will need a Facebook account to save your progress online.
No, a Facebook account is not mandatory to play the game. However it is recommended to have one and to connect with it in order to save your progress online. You can do so in the Settings Menu.
Connect with a Facebook account and keep internet activated while playing.
Yes, you will lose your progress unless you previously activated the Online Save with your Facebook account. Then you just need to connect again with your Facebook account to recover your save. You can connect in the Settings menu using the Online Save button.
You can only play one save at a time.You can use the Journal menu to go back to previous Chapter in order to discover other parts of the story. Be careful, going back to a previous Chapter will erase your current progress in the story. Using the Journal menu only affects the story. You keep your coins and the pictures unlocked in the Gallery menu.
If you want to play on a different device:
The game saves online only at the end of chapters and when you earn coins. If you started a chapter and left in the middle without gaining coins, it is normal to start again at the beginning of the chapter on another device.
The game is available in English, French, Brazilian Portuguese and German. You can access the Settings menu and choose the language that suits you.
You can replay a chapter by using the journal. It will erase your current progress and go back to the chapter you chose. Using the Journal menu only affects the story. You keep your coins and the pictures unlocked in the Gallery menu.
If you want to change a choice, you can replay a chapter thanks to the journal. It will erase your current progress and go back at the beginning of the chapter you have chosen.
The answers you pick can change major events in the game. It will also change the pictures you unlock in the Gallery and the Endings of the story. There are 12 different endings: 4 different ones for your love story, 4 different ones for Zoe and 4 different ones for Anna.
Yes, some choices will have a greater impact on the story. Don’t worry, you will recognize them.
Some pictures will be unlocked depending on previous choices you made, while some will be unlocked automatically. Be aware: a picture can be unlocked because of an answer of a previous Chapter. If you want to unlock all the pictures of the game, use the journal and try differents answers all along the story.
The download package is around 60MB. Once installed the game takes around 100MB on your device.
In the Settings menu, you can deactivate the sounds of the game.
If you have any issues receiving the coins after proceeding to payment, try closing the game and relaunching it a few times, and clean the flash memory before each attempt. If it is still not working, please get in touch with us using the form below. Please provide us with your Device ID and Facebook ID. You can both find them by going to Settings Menu -> Online Save.
If you were not able to find an answer here, you can contact us by filling the form below. We will get back to you. Please provide us with your Device ID and Facebook ID. You can both find them by going to Settings Menu -> Online Save .